Result of Nagpur University Summer 2010.

 

अपने Result प्राप्त करना हो तो Ctrl + F  दबाए और आपका Roll No डालें.
CLICK HEAR To Go to NAGPUR UNIVERSITY's HOME... Due To Some Technical Problem We are Changing our Blog Address to www.itsnagpuruniversity.blogspot.com instead of naguniversity.blogspot.com....Sorry For inconvenience....Thanks...


RASHTRASANT TUKADOJI MAHARAJ NAGPUR UNIVERSITY B.Com. PART-I EXAMINATION OF SUMMER 2010

RASHTRASANT TUKADOJI MAHARAJ NAGPUR UNIVERSITY
B.Com. PART-I EXAMINATION OF SUMMER 2010
-: PROGRAMME (WRITTEN) :-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day Date Subject Paper
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME : 9.30 A.M. TO 12.30 P.M.
Monday 15-03-2010 Other Compulsory Languages :-
Suppl. English / Urdu / Sanskrit / Pali & Prakrit /
Telugu / Bengali / Gujarathi /
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME : 2.30 P.M. TO 5.30 P.M.
Friday 19-03-2010 Basics of Computer & Statistical Techniques
Tuesday 23-03-2010 Business Economics
Tuesday 30-03-2010 Principles of Business Management
Sunday 04-04-2010 Financial Accounts - I
Thursday 08-04-2010 Compulsory Languages :-
Marathi / Hindi
OR
Vocational Subjects – I :-
Gr. I : Principles & Practice of Insurance I
(Life Insurance)
Gr. II : Office Management & Secretarial Practice I
Gr. III : Tax Procedure & Practices I
Gr. IV : Computer Applications I
(Fundamental of Information Technology)
Gr. V : Advertising, Sales Promotions & I
Sales Management
Thursday 15-04-2010 Compulsory English
Sunday 18-04-2010 Optional Papers (Any one of the following):-
Gr. A : Business Finance - I
Gr. B : Human Resource Management – I
Gr. C : Dynamics of Marketing - I
Gr. D : MIS and Information Technology - I
Gr. E : Entrepreneurship Development - I
Vocational Subjects – II :-
Compulsory Paper for all Vocational Subjects II
Entrepreneurship Development